Add products by adding codes
Rules on returns
- If you are a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB, you have a legal right to cancel your order according to § 312g BGB or § 355 BGB.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- Consequences of revocation:
- If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
Red Bird Magazyn
Franciszka Plocka 7, 94-106 Łódź (Poland)
- You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to)
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete as applicable.